TRUE MEANING OF LIFE

TRUE MEANING OF LIFE


 In the pursuit of finding the true meaning of life, each and every one of us is trying to show the world who you are but in the process of doing so, you forget your own identity and try to become someone that the world wants you to become, you are trying to become that the world thinks idealistic.

From the beginning of your life, you are being taught that until and unless you are being recognized by someone else you are not important, but that is just not true you are important in your own way no matter that someone recognizes you or not you have a significance in this world, you have a purpose that must be fulfilled till the very end of your life. And you are the one that gets to decide what purpose your life holds you are the one who gets to decide what you want to do with your own life, though we have witnessed many times that your purpose is decided on the circumstances that you face in your life, very few people in the entire world has the privilege to decide their purpose or their meaning of life. And ones that are not so privileged end in getting caught up in an infinite loop where the situations decide how you get to live and not you and that is really the sad part.


At every point in my life, I have been trying the true purpose of my life I have been trying to find the true meaning of my life, what is it that I have to do? what is it that I have to be, I don't know it yet, I haven't figured it out yet and I guess many of you also haven't figured it yet? But in this process of questioning, I have found that either an individual will try it's best to be known in the world or an individual will try it's best to get to know himself. And I guess some of them will point me, what about those who try their best to know others, I'll say they exist, those who are able to know others must know themselves first so there's that.
But we all know that this world is brutal it will not allow you to control yourself but rather have the control itself. Only the ones who have the courage to stand up against them are the ones who have a chance to make it in life. 

Comments